Junior Software Developer (M/W/D)
Permanent Job, Full or Part Time | Munich, Hybrid
Are you passionate about cutting-edge cloud software development? Join us at IBODigital GmbH and turn your passion into innovation. As a Junior Software Engineer at IBODigital GmbH, you will embark on a challenging and rewarding journey in the world of cloud software development. In this role, you will collaborate closely with an innovative team, develop and enhance skills, contribute to key projects and engage in continuous learning.
Welcome to IBODigital – Revolutionizing Process Execution with trustkey
At IBODigital, we’re committed to transforming the landscape of business process management. Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve operational excellence through innovative technology solutions. At the heart of our offerings is trustkey, our flagship process execution platform. trustkey is more than just software; it’s a comprehensive solution designed to structure, connect and automate data and processes. Engineered with passion, precision and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by modern businesses.
As a member of our development team, you will be involved in developing and implementing features for trustkey. This means from defining requirements up to delivering fully functional software. You will work closely with our experienced team to enhance our software solutions.
You will make a significant contribution to the development of our platform and are crucial in ensuring our mission of better process execution. We are eager to experience your passion for technology, as well as your quality mindset to make technology happen. In doing so, you continuously support us, and our customers, in improving trustkey.
Your area of responsibility includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Enhancing and maintaining the trustkey platform
- Collaborate in an agile development team
- Conduct code reviews and continuously improve code quality
- Participate in project planning and implementation
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL
- Understand of tools required for building modern web applications
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- Ability to work in a hybrid team environment
- Good communication skills in English and in German
- The willingness to learn new skills
- Dynamic and hybrid work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for ongoing training
- A team-oriented company culture
Being a part of the IBODigital team signifies contributing to the creation of something substantial. It involves driving digital transformation across Germany and Europe, shaping a sustainable future. Our goal is to empower small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to modernize their operations in an agile, sustainable, and efficient manner through smarter collaboration within and between organizations.