With trustkey, knowledge becomes the cardiovascular system of teamwork.
All in one workspace.
Plan, process and document processes and tasks in a structured manner.
- Use of templates for the completion of activities (action packages)
- Structuring of topics in different boards
- Organizing templates and action packages on boards
- Determination of deadlines, priorities and responsibilities
- Documentation of the required information
- Preparation of the results as a pdf report
Builder for creating templates and boards
Create, modify and direct professional, adaptable templates.
- Create and modify templates
- Drag & Drop of adaptable modules / fields
- Definition of mandatory fields
- Definition of roles and rights per template
- Versioning and change tracking
- Creation of topic-specific boards and content
Knowledge base for standards and best-practices
Communicate and track standards and capture best practices with one click.
- Article view of action packages
- Create knowledge pages
- Control access
- Create new versions
Up-to-date analytics and reports at any time
Analyze, visualize, and evaluate content and results in depth.
- Collaboration analyses (e.g. click rate, memory,)
- Productivity analyses (e.g. burn-up chart, process costs)
Traceable collaboration in real time
Share content and edit together in real time.
- Collaborative editing of action packages and sharing of information in real time
- Customizable internal and external sharing of action packages
- Full transparency of shared content
- Access via email, link or QR code
- Portal access for limited team licenses
- Avatar visibility with simultaneous editing of action packages
Save time and maintain an overview with automations
Variety of automations to control and track templates and action packages.
- Predefined templates
- Launch templates via QR code
- Automated deletion of template data
- Combining action packages into workflows
“trustkey’s features help our customers save time, increase quality, reduce risk and capitalize opportunities. We continue to drive this with our user-centric product roadmap.”
Steven Pannell, CDO IBODigital GmbH