New Smart Template in trustkey: Service Report
With the service report, service activities and times can be planned, provided and documented.
Service management has become an integral part of many companies’ operations to ensure the best possible support for customers after they have purchased a product. In trustkey, templates can be transferred to smart web programs. Via our library, we provide pre-configured templates for instructions, forms, lists, etc. that are frequently used in the business environment in order to be able to collaborate productively even faster.
Specification and verification documents are often controlled via a certified management system (quality, environment, safety, etc.). With trustkey, all of this can be integrated together without having to tackle each individual topic with a specific – complex – software solution. trustkey is already productive with the first template and adapts to the business requirements.
Smart Template: Service Report 4.0
You can simply load the template into action pack templates using the “Start from library” function. There you can then adapt it individually to your needs, publish and use it.
The project progress report in trustkey takes off many things
- Automatic assignment of the document number for unique identification
- Confirmation of edited components (no more annoying N/A necessary!)
- Show progress of editing
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are processed
- Ensure that the correct content is entered
- Save and continue working later
- Automatic archiving for later access in a secure location
- Share content with team members (with or without editing)
- Request approvals and document them automatically
- Automatically create pdf report with company logo
- And much more.
Contents of the pre-built, customizable project progress report
Service order main data
Option Group (here: to the product selection for service)
Recording of working/waiting/travel time
Summary and images
Material / spare parts
Confirmation of service employee
The acceptance of the repair work
Option Group (here: is hereby declared / takes place at a later date)
Mhm. Still haven’t found the template you’re looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message and tell us your wished template and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Share wish template